Bunker Hill COVID-19 Response
We are excited to announce that Bunker Hill Retreat plans to open for guests Mother’s Day weekend. WE continue to closely monitor advisories and updates regarding COVID-19 from the CDC, WHO, Missouri DHSS as well as healthcare and regulatory organizations. We will continue to make changes as necessary to our protocols and procedures.
This season Bunker Hill intends to operate with a few COVID precautions.
- Guests will be able to enjoy all of the outdoor activities such as canoeing, kayaking, hiking, tennis, mini golf and the play areas. You are welcome to use our equipment or bring your own.
- Retreat capacity will be limited. Guests are asked to maintain social distancing outside their group.
- London Hall and the Library will remain closed.
- Masks will be required in the office and when entering and leaving the dining hall.
- Families will be seated separately in the dining hall and the salad bar and breakfast bar will be removed for the start of the season.
Guest Safety & Health
- Physical Distancing – Guests will be advised to practice physical distancing by standing at least six feet away from other groups of people not traveling with them while standing in lines or moving around the property.
- Hand Sanitizer – Hand sanitizer dispensers will be available at the office, the entrance to the dining hall and in each cabin.
- Guest Cabins – Along with our normal cleaning protocols, housekeeping staff will disinfect each room’s water faucet handles, toilet seats and handles, door handles and other high-touch items including nightstands, doors, light switches, temperature controls, luggage racks, railings and flooring.